Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

2 posters

Being a Ninja((Open))

Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Being a Ninja((Open)) Empty Being a Ninja((Open))

Post  Alex Jones Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:32 pm

Alex walked towar the woods with his bow and sword and looked at the woods. He love this. The green smell. The monsters. It would be a fun summer at Camp.

As he walked he saw a monster. "Hellhound." He grunted. Travelling with his friends he was the best fighter ever. If he could've done that when Ashley was being kidnapped. As Alex ran up a tree matrix style and jumped on the hellhound.

Surprisingly the Hellhound licked him. "Huh?" He asked. He now had a pet hellhound. "Im gonna name you Leondra." He said knowing it was a girl. He rode the hellhound. Until he saw a girl and she screamed. He got off Leondra. "Its ok, this hellhound is nice." He said helping her up.
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Being a Ninja((Open)) Empty Re: Being a Ninja((Open))

Post  Carly Stewart Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:23 pm

((Hellhounds don't usually react like that. I'm going to ignore that part of the post since it's not allowed.))

Carly walked out of the Aphrodite cabin one day. She decided to leave Eloise in the cabin. She really liked taking naps while Carly was out. It was good for her to rest, especially with all the recent excitement. She had on a light pink blouse and a pair of dark blue jeans. The scent of perfume trailed from the Aphrodite cabin. Carly wasn't a fan of perfume, but she got used to the smell. She was going to check out the woods, maybe fight a monster. She had her flower-shaped necklace on. She could turn the necklace into a sword, dagger, or bow-and-arrow. If she found a monster, she might try out the bow-and-arrow. She liked archery; it was one of her favorite activities. She could use the practice, though. But on the other hand, for a daughter of Aphrodite, she was a pretty decent fighter.

Carly walked along the path that was lined with trees. She loved being out in nature. She remembered always going outside to play when she still lived in Kansas. Eloise would always run and play along. Remembering that, Carly started to run a little bit. She loved the feeling of the wind in her face. Then, she stopped. Something in the distance caught her eye. Being ADHD, it wasn't hard to notice. Another demigod, it seemed, was over there. There was a monster near him. Carly screamed when she was that it was a hellhound. She ran forward to help the demigod defeat it. The monster didn't seem to be attacking yet, but he could at any moment.
    "What are you doing!? Don't you see the monster right in front of you?!" She yelled, transforming her necklace into a dagger.

((This would've been longer, but I didn't have much to work with -_- ))
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:36 pm

((Please?))

Alex saw the girl. "Calm down. Dont hurt it." Alex ran up a tree landing on the hellhound. That was a long tree. Alex tied his chain too its arms and legs. Alex looked at some tracks."Theres more than one. It was traveling in a pack. More will come in 5 minutes by tracks there might be 20. We should leave." Alex said taking a leap and jumping on a tree. Then he tapped his bracelet that was half Celestial other half Iron sword. He held his hand out. "Seriously if you dont come its not gonna take long for you to 'mysteriously dissapear' and im Alexander Jones but you can call me Alex."

Last edited by Alex Jones on Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:41 pm

((I'm sorry, no. Hellhounds would never react like that. Mrs. O'Leary from PJO was an exception, because she was tamed by Quintus. Also, please edit that post and make it longer. I can't possibly type a reply using the information from your post. Please don't break the rules any more or I'll lock this.))
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:06 am

((Edited now you can post))
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:22 am

((Thanks for editing, but I still can't use this. And you can't have magical items until you're claimed. I'm sorry: LOCKED. Please read the rules.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:48 pm