Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

2 posters

Practicing((Open))((PG-13))

Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Practicing((Open))((PG-13)) Empty Practicing((Open))((PG-13))

Post  Alex Jones Mon Jan 31, 2011 5:39 am

Alex took his two knives. Alex went to the arena. Seeing a couple fights along the way. He listened to an IPod. Drop the world-Lil Wayne ft. Eminem.

He slashed at a dummy.

I got Ice in my vains, blood in my, hate in my heart, love in my mind, I see nights full of pain, days are the same.

Alex did a karate kick at the dummy. He stabbed the dummy in the chest like it was a person.
    Athena
    Athena

Character sheet

Practicing((Open))((PG-13)) Empty Re: Practicing((Open))((PG-13))

Post  Athena Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:50 pm

Athena walked in the Armory in her demigod form which was a feisty red-blond hair and her trademark in the stories that people write about her: Grey eyes.

Athena looked at a boy stab a dummy like it was a regular person, She looked at the boy's legs, He seems too have great potentialShe thought as she walked over too the boy and appeared behind him,"You should know that practice does make perfect." She said.
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Wed Feb 02, 2011 10:35 am

Alex popped off his ear phones. Alex did one last spin kick in the air kicking the head off the dummy."You should know that practice does make perfect." A girl said. "I know that. Hey Im Alexander Jones. You are?" Alex said. He didnt know but something about the girl seemed. Godly. "I was just practicing is all."
    Athena
    Athena

Character sheet

Post  Athena Wed Feb 02, 2011 9:48 pm

Athena kept her stance straight and looked at Alexander Jones in the eye and said,"Im Athe- Hayley Blue." Athena was about too say she was Athena just then she quickly withdrawed her sword and slashed the dummy into half,"So, are you unclaimed?" She asked Alexander.
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Thu Feb 03, 2011 10:20 am

Alex nodded."Yea. I dont know why I'm here. I geuss they wanted me here because im pretty smart." Alex said."So Hayley. Are you claimed?" He said rubbing his grayish eyes.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:37 am