Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

2 posters

A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart))

Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart)) Empty A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart))

Post  Jayjay Santiago Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:17 pm

Jayjay was now a proud daughter of athena and she is prepared to make her mother proud of her and if it ment going on a dangerouse mission with only her stregnth, whits, fast thinking and the accompenyment of her hourse and one friend then so be it. as she went on out in to the woods with promise at her side she looked back only for a moment as the sun setted on mount olympus as her most terrefying mission begins.

only for a second did she relise that she might actually be in reall danger, but as she just went on in the forest she heard something fall on to the grass and as she went to see what it was she saw a small fethery body bairly breathing "oh you poor bird are you ok?" jayjay asked with a pain of sympathy in her voice and as promise stood there in fear jayjay picked up the bird and relised that it was a snowy owl and she was in critical condition with a puncutured wind but she could see it was in need so she look it in the eyes and said "I am going to call you starlight." and as the owl hooted with glee she sent her hourse promise to go and get carly to join them and he galloped all the way with jayjay on his back with starlight in her arms she was now strong with hope as the warm summer night wind went through her hair "i hope carly will join us."
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart)) Empty Re: A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart))

Post  Carly Stewart Fri Mar 11, 2011 6:42 pm

Carly left the bright Aphrodite cabin on a warm day in March. Eloise tagged along for the walk. Carly had planned to meet Jayjay, a new daughter of Athena. Carly was so happy for her friend! Athena was an amazing goddess. But, Carly wouldn't know just what to say. For a daughter of Aphrodite, the beautiful girl was very quiet sometimes.

Eloise the yorkie trailed behind Carly as she strolled into the woods. She spotted Jayjay, who had a snowy owl with her. Carly figured that she got along with the owl, since Jayjay was a daughter of Athena. Carly smiled brightly and approched her friend.
    "Well congratulations, Miss daughter of Athena!" she gave Jayjay a hug. "Do you like the Athena cabin?" Carly looked at the owl again. "And who's this?" the owl didn't look like she was feeling too well. Maybe Jayjay was able to help because she was probably good with owls now.
    Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart)) Empty A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart))

Post  Jayjay Santiago Sat Mar 26, 2011 6:38 pm

When Jayjay saw Carly's Yorkie Eloise burst throught the bracken full of enthusiasim "hey easy starlight it's only eloise, i wonder if carly is near by?" when jayjay saw carly she waved and she knew her friend could probably help but before carly came starlight was afraid so jayjay sang to her "i hear the winds call your name it's a sound that leads me home again the sparks of the fire a flame that still burns i will always return." and it seemed to calm her and when jayjay turnd she hoped that carly would know what to do or who to go to "pleas carly i need help would you help me and starlight?"then there was a deep silance which made jayjay nervouse.

Sponsored content

A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart)) Empty Re: A falcon of the ever burning fire ((carly stewart))

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 9:52 am