Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

3 posters

Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly))

Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Location : At a sporting event, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, that type o thing.

Character sheet

Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly)) Empty Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly))

Post  Lily Robinson Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm

Lily was having a fun time qt cheerleading. She was wearing her blue, black, and white uniform. Her blonde hair was in a ponytail and she had that athletic look about her. After practice she went outside to wait for her brother to come pick her up. It was his first day home from college and she was looking forward to seeing him. She saw the family car pull around the corner but saw, to her disappointment, it was her god-father and not her oldest brother. When the car came to a stop she hoped in and asked her god-father where her brother was. Her godfather answered saying he was fine but he needed to take Lily somewhere. He refused to say where so lily just sat there. After a while they pulled into the parking garage of their apartment. He, instead of going inside, grabbed all her bags out of the trunk and then proceeded to call a taxi. When the taxi pulled over, he loaded her stuff into the car, she got in and he got in after her. Then he told the driver to go to the Empire State building. When they arrived he paid the fare and pulled Lily's stuff out. "Lily, I must leave you here. But I will see you again." he said to her. Lily was confused. She pulled her backpack on her back, pulled a messenger bag over her shoulder and placed her and on the handle of her suitcase. "Why must you leave me here James?" she said, she always called her god father by his name, he had insisted on it. "Because, this is where you belong. Now when you go in there I want you to go up to the desk and say you need to go to the 600th floor. Someone their will explain everything." he said then he gave her a quick hug. Lily nodded and gave him a quick hug back. Then she promised him that she would visit soon. With that she turned and walked straight to the desk. When the man looked up she gave him her god fathers statement. The guy looked at her bags, her confused look and hand her the key then he whispered quick instructions. Lily walked to the elevator and did as the man said. All of a sudden the elevator shot upwards and she was plastered across the back wall. As quickly as the elevator started it stopped. She gripped her suitcase handle and walked out. "Oh my gods" she gasped. Wait, where had gods come from. She saw statues of the old Greek gods all over the place. She saw a few kids around her age over by some cabins. She walked over to the cabins and sat down. She was still wearing her cheer uniform. Oh well she didn't care. She decided to wait until someone explained things to her.
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly)) Empty Re: Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly))

Post  Carly Stewart Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm

Even though she was an Aphrodite kid, Carly didn't want to wear perfume. She was fine without it. But of course, the whole cabin smelled like it, so the smell stuck to her anyway. Carly had just been claimed by the love goddess, but needed to get out of the cabin for a while. All the excitment was starting to make her head hurt... or that could've just been the perfume. She walked out of the cabin gracefully, looking around a little. Her dirty-blond hair was combed and she had on a white blouse with dark blue jeans. Her blue eyes were shining with excitment as she looked around the cabins area. On Mount Olympus, things were rarely boring. Eloise, Carly's Yorkie puppy, trotted along a few inches behind Carly as they walked down the path. Eloise was very hyper and fun all the time. When Carly was upset for whatever reason, the puppy always managed to make her smile.

One thing that Carly didn't like was that people sometimes thought that the Aphrodite children were self-centered or only cared about their looks. Well, Carly was different. She was pretty much the opposite of selfish. She cared about her friends and family, and is always a caring friend. In fact, a lot of the Aphrodite kids were like that too. A lot of them cared about looks, but it wasn't all they cared about. Carly didn't not care, but it surely wasn't her main priority. That's the way that the other kids in Carly's cabin felt too. At Camp Half-Blood, there's a girl in the Aphrodite cabin named Piper. Carly had never met her, but she'd gone on a quest and Carly had heard about her. 'Aphrodite is about love and beauty. Being loving. Spreading beauty. Good friends. Good times. Good deeds. Not just looking good.' Piper had said. And Carly agreed, as the other Aphrodite kids did.

There were only about 2 or 3 more people in Carly's cabin, but it wasn't lonely. Carly always had Eloise with her. And her other siblings were nice, but things were very quiet. Unlike Camp Half-Blood, but then again, Carly was still in the Hermes cabin at that time. As Carly and Eloise passed the other cabins, most of them looked empty-- because almost all of them were. The gods were still bringing children to Mount Olympus, and they might not all be here yet. Even the Hermes cabin was pretty quiet. The daughter of Aphrodite spotted a girl sitting down near one of the cabins. She had blond hair and was wearing a cheerleading uniform. She had a suitcase with her, so Carly assumed that she was new. She went over to say hello to the new girl.
    "Hi," Carly said, sitting down next to her. Eloise jumped into Carly's lap and Carly started to pet her. "I'm Carly. Are you new here?" There were so many other questions that Carly wanted to ask, but she decided not to ask them all at once. Just being here was probably already very overwhelming to the new girl. She didn't need to be bombarded with questions.
    Iris
    Iris
    Admin

Character sheet

Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly)) Empty Re: Arrival and a LOT of confusion ((open after Carly))

Post  Iris Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:20 pm

Iris smiled, it was her day. Everyday Zeus assigned one god or goddess to be on welcoming duty and welcome all of the new demigods being brought here. She knew that today was a day when someone would actually come. The gods hadn’t invited too many people up here so it wasn’t everyday that someone new did come, but whenever they did, it was awesome! They didn’t have many demigods up on Mount Olympus and everyday all the gods were telling Zeus that they needed more to train. And everyday Zeus said the same thing, ‘be patient.’ They needed more demigods to be trained personally by the gods because of what was going to happen. They had tried to stop it, but it was inevitable, it would happen not matter what. Iris sighed and told herself not to think about such bleak thoughts.

The goddess heard a ding, and the elevator doors opened, and out walked a new demigod! The rainbow goddess smiled and followed over to the cabins. Before she could approach the young demigod, another one walked over to her. Iris studied her and recognized her as the new daughter of Aphrodite, Carly Stewart. Iris knew that Carly was more than capable of handling the situation, but, Iris wanted to meet the new demigod too, just in case she was her daughter. The goddess of rainbows walked over to the two girls and said, “Hello. It is great to see new demigods here! By the way Carly, congratulations on being claimed!”
    Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Location : At a sporting event, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, that type o thing.

Character sheet

Post  Lily Robinson Wed Jan 12, 2011 8:45 pm

"Hi, I'm Carly. Are you new here?" someone said. LIly looked up to see a girl a year or two younger than her sitting next to her. “Hello. It is great to see new demigods here! By the way Carly, congratulations on being claimed!” Someone else said. Lily looked around to see a woman. "Im Lily. Yea I guess Im new." she said, "But that doesnt mean you or anybody here can pick on me!" she added defiantly. She looked at the older person. "WHat do you mean demigod," she said to the older woman, "and what do you mean you were claimed?" she looked towards Carly. She hated not knowing the obvious. Back home it ment that her brothers would tease her. She thought about home. She should of been picked up by her brother. He was gonna take her to the ice cream parlor,even though it was the middle of winter, it was a little joke of theres. Then they would go home and her and her brothers would paly a game of hockey in the hallway until the old hag nextdoor yelled at them saying if they didnt stop she would call the police. She hadnt seen her oldest brother in a while because he was at college. He was coming home to visit and now she wouldnt be able to see him. Now she was a little mad since she had missed her brother. When her god-father had first taken her in at the age of 2, he was the first to accept that they now had a little sister cause one of their dad's friend, male or female ((she doesnt know her mortal parent)) had died and the childs other parent left. He had been the most welcoming of her and when she decided to become a cheerleader he had only made fun of her a little and not constantly like her other brothers.
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:05 pm

Before the girl said so, Carly could sort of tell that she was confused and didn't know what was going on. Carly could sort of read peoples' emotions, being a daughter of Aphrodite. She wasn't exactly sure that she was getting the right message from the girl's emotions, since Carly had just been claimed. But, the girl, who's name was Lily, certainly was confused. Then, an older woman came towards them. She congratulated Carly on the claiming, but Carly was confused now. Who was this? How did she know about Carly's claiming? Anyway, Carly thanked her and turned back to Lily.
    "A demigod is someone who has a greek god as one parent, and the other parent is mortal." It was actually not a bad way to explain it. "And 'claimed' means that your olympian parent has let you know who your other parent is. It's a little confusing. For example, my mother is Aphrodite. She let me know that she's my mother. I didn't know before she claimed me." Carly explained to her. It was actually a bad way to explain it. All she was doing was confusing the girl. Carly hoped that she'd understand. She'd wait for Lily's reaction before she explained about the purpose of coming here.

((Sorry... I know its a bad post. XD))
    Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Character sheet

Post  Lily Robinson Wed Jan 26, 2011 1:45 pm

"A demigod is someone who has a greek god as one parent, and the other parent is mortal." Carly said, "And 'claimed' means that your olympian parent has let you know who your other parent is. It's a little confusing. For example, my mother is Aphrodite. She let me know that she's my mother. I didn't know before she claimed me." Lily thought about that. "So, how long does it generally take for someone to be claimed by their Olympian paretn?" Lily asked. She was starting to understand a little now. Lily turned towards the woman who had joined them. "What's your name?" she asked, "Im Lily," she said as she put out a hand to shake the older womans hand. She had been taught to be poliete and, when meeting an adult, it was poliete to shake their hand.
    Iris
    Iris
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Iris Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:57 am

Eros

Eros walked out of the throne room and towards the cabins. He had a strange feeling that he had an unclaimed child there. He wasn’t sure why he felt that way, he just did. As Eros got closer to the cabins, the feeling got stronger and stronger. He arrived at the cabins and saw Iris, a daughter of Aphrodite and another girl. He wasn’t sure but he was almost positive that she was his daughter.

Eros walked up to the three of them and nodded his head as a hello to Iris. He turned to Carly Stewart, the daughter of Aphrodite and asked,
    “How is our mother doing?” It probably sounded like a strange question seeing that he was a god and she was a demigod, but both of their mother’s was Aphrodite. It was kind of strange to think of the demigod as his half sister, but she was just that. Eros turned to Lily and realized she was indeed his daughter. “I claim Lily Robinson as a Daughter of Eros,” he said. He nodded at her and a pile of arrows landed at her feet. Use them well, my daughter. They can make two people either love each other or hate each other. Goodbye for now,” Eros said, disappearing back to his throne.

((Congrats Lily!! I love you ))
    Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Character sheet

Post  Lily Robinson Sat Jan 29, 2011 11:21 am

Lily saw a familiar looking man walk up. , “How is our mother doing?” He said to Carly. Then he turned to her. “I claim Lily Robinson as a Daughter of Eros,” he said. Lily looked at him. As she looked at him she remembered a woman holding her and a man, this man, standing next to her mom, looking happy. Then her father nodded and a bunch of arrows appeared at her feet. “Use them well, my daughter. They can make two people either love each other or hate each other. Goodbye for now" he said, then he disappeared. "Thanks dad" she said softly. Then she reached down and picked up the arrows. Then she turned to Carly. "Is that what you mean by being claimed?" she asked.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 15, 2024 2:27 am