Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

2 posters

Just exploring (open)

Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Location : At a sporting event, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, that type o thing.

Character sheet

Just exploring (open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just exploring (open)

Post  Lily Robinson Mon Mar 28, 2011 3:04 pm

Lily watched as Lys stabbed the monster where she had been aiming. The monster Roared in pain and turned around, trying to hit Lys. It did, barely. Lily watched a it caught the front of Lys. It didn't look like it would hurt much. The monster was moving slower now, Lys had injured it bad. Figuring it would be taken by surprised if she tackled it she began to bac up, then she realized she would crush Lys, not a good idea. However, she could try and tip it over. She began to sprint towards it. At the last second she dropped, as she went she hit it right behind it's stump leg, trying to dead leg it. She hit it's ankles and it fell towards her. Her momentum however carried her past. She didn have enough speed though. The monsters leg fell on her head. She managed to get up but everything was spinning. She began to step towards the thing with the dagger raised but she couldn't walk straight, or see straight. Wait, now there were two monsters. Lily was confused. She vaguely though that she must have a concussion. She almost fell over, she could barely stand any more.

((it's up to you if you wanna kill it or lily. But I think shes kinda out of it, a bit woozy in my opinion.))
    Lysander Davis
    Lysander Davis
    Son of Ares

Character sheet

Post  Lysander Davis Mon Mar 28, 2011 6:46 pm

Lysander felt his sword go through the thin shoulder armour of the Dracane and heard the roar of pain. Unfortunately, while the wound was deep, it wasn't deep enough to kill it. The monster turned and hit at Lys while he jumped back, just getting him. The spear scraped across his chest, just leaving a scratch (which stung a bit, but hey... it could be worse!), but unfortunately ruining his t-shirt. Now, had he still been living on the streets, it wouldn't have bothered Lysander much and he'd have carried on wearing it, but now he had a larger range of clothes to wear, he'd get rid of it. Or maybe keep it as a rag for something. Stuff came in handy sometimes, after all.

As he zoned out, Lily slid at the monster, bringing it down. Unfortunately for Lily, the monster fell down on top of her. She managed to pull herself out from under it's legs, though she seemed very dizzy. She had her dagger raised to finish the monster, but she was swaying as if sh was going to fall over at any second. Lysander decided to take advantage of the monster's misfortune and ran up to it, bringing his sword down to slice through it's unprotected neck. As it's head rolled off, the monster turned to dust. Lys turned to Lily, eyes full of concern for his new friend.

"Are you alright? You look like you're gonna fall over and pass out or something." He said.
    Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Location : At a sporting event, Hockey, Soccer, Basketball, Baseball, that type o thing.

Character sheet

Post  Lily Robinson Mon Mar 28, 2011 8:06 pm

Lily watched as two Lys's killed the two monsters. Wait, there was only one Lys and one monster. That was weird. Then Lys turned to her, her seemed concerned. "Are you alright? You look like you're gonna fall over and pass out or something." he asked. she vaguely heard him. "Uh? What? Im fine," she muttered "just need to... sit down." as she said the last bit she fell down. She put a hand to her head. "Wow, im dizzy." she said. she knew she was probably worring Lys but she couldnt stand or she would fall again.
    Lysander Davis
    Lysander Davis
    Son of Ares

Character sheet

Post  Lysander Davis Mon Jun 06, 2011 4:12 pm

"Whoa there!" Lysander exclaimed, rushing forward as Lily stumbled and fell when she went to sit down. "I don't think you are. You took a pretty hard hit to the head there when that thing fell on you. You might have a concussion or something. I think we need to get you to the infirmary. Let's wai a couple of minutes though... see if the dizziness goes away. Do you think you'll be able to stand?"

Lys was worried, of course. His new friend had taken a hard hit to the head and was dizzy, with a possible concussion. If Lily couldn't stand, he'd have to carry her back and get her to the infirmary. The woods weren't a good place to be for someone in Lily's condition at all. If a monster came along, she'd be dead. Luckily, she had a son of Ares with her to help out.
    Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Character sheet

Post  Lily Robinson Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:07 pm

Lily sat there on the ground. She heard Lys saying something about different injuries she could have but his voice sounded to far away for her to focus on it. "Stand?" Lily questioned, "I dont know." she said frankly. Lily slowly put her head between her knees, which is what her cheer coach had told her to do when she had fallen on her head when doing a stunt. After around ten minutes she could see straight again. She looked up at Lys, "I think im okay now. I'm used to injuries like this from sports and i think you are right about the concussion." she said. She had gotten a concussion or two before, so she was almost positive she had one now."Just need help getting up, and i think i can walk back"
    Lysander Davis
    Lysander Davis
    Son of Ares

Character sheet

Post  Lysander Davis Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 am

As Lily sat with her head between her knees, Lysander walked around the area, sword in hand, just in case there were any other monsters. Now would be a totally sucky time for anything to attack, because they could go straight for Lily if they got past him. After about ten minutes, Lily called to him, saying the dizziness had passed and she thinks she could walk, but she needed help standing up.

Walking over to her, Lys held his hand out to help her up.

"You'd best get up slowly." He said. "Otherwise you might get dizzy and fall again."
    Lily Robinson
    Daughter of Eros

Character sheet

Post  Lily Robinson Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:05 am

Lily reached out and grabbed Lys' hand. She nodded at his advice. She slowly got to her feet. "Alright, I think I'm good." she said. Then she looked around. "Good job on that monster by the way." she commented. She looked around again. This time for monsters. She sighed. "Haven't even been here a week and im already injured. That must be some sort of record." she laughed shakily.
    Lysander Davis
    Lysander Davis
    Son of Ares

Character sheet

Post  Lysander Davis Sun Jul 03, 2011 5:34 am

As Lily got up, Lysander kept hold of her hand... just in case she fell again.

"Thanks... but I'm not sure I'd have done it so well without your help. Those things are a pain in the butt to kill. So it was just as much you as it was me... that was a good idea to take it's legs out." Lys said. He laughed along with Lily a little as she commented on her not even been here a week and been injured already. "It could be. But they'll get you sorted at the infirmary. Ambrosia works wonders, and a concussion should be nothing."

As he spoke, Lysander kept looking around him, just in case another monster jumped out. He hoped one wouldn't, and he doubted it, as they were nearly out of the woods.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:11 am