Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

3 posters

A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open))

Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open)) Empty A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open))

Post  Jayjay Santiago Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:17 pm

It was a warm spring night, Jayjay was with her horse named Promise. He is a black muscular Stallion with a white streak on his head. She was on her way to the woods for a moon lit walk for some fresh air before time for bed. While she and Promise passed Athena's library on there way to the woods they both heard something a noise when Promise stopped he was on edge and high alert "It's ok boy we are almost there, it was just a bird or something." her words comforted him but only for a minute when it got louder.

"ok that was not a bird." Jayjay was freaking out now when Promise heard it again he ran full speed in to the woods. When Jayjay felt that they were safe she needed him to stop so she could look around "wow Promise i think we are safe, it might have been posiden crashing the waves on the shores, we are close to his beaches ya know."

When Promise slowed down the night seemed peaceful at first but it wasnt for long. Once Jayjay found a nice place to rest for the night because all that running had warn Promise out and he was too tired to get both of them back to the cabins "It's okay we will sleep under the moon and stars tonight we will just have to tellthem that you just got spooked." Little did Jayjay and Promise knew was that a greater danger was heasding there way.

It was about 1:oo in the morning and Promise was resting on the ground with Jayjay resting on him, he was sound asleep until he heard something suspiscus in the woods behind himself and Jayjay (they were only about 10ft away).He then smelled something and he was unsure but he knew that it was not a friend of his or jayjay then it peered his head out of the forest and right then he knew what it was, the giant red taled scorpion it has a black body,dark red tale basicly it's big, nasty and has the worst attitude.

He quickly nuged Jayjay as hard as he could "what is it?" she asked sleeply he flung his head in the direction of the scorpian when she saw it she got up and reached for the 6in long dagger in her pack and started to wave it at the giant insect but it wasnt enough to stop him he reached out with one of his giant pincers,he missed at first and hit her arm in fact his claws were so sharp that he slised a huge cut across her face almost blinding her but she was ok.He went for her again and this time she tried to doge but he grabbed her and squeezed her. Right there she knew that she was in trouble she hopped that someone would hear the screeches.

Last edited by Jayjay Santiago on Fri Jan 28, 2011 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open)) Empty Re: A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open))

Post  Carly Stewart Fri Jan 21, 2011 9:21 pm

((I'M GOING TO POST HERE! Haha, I'll reply later.))
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:53 am

Carly tossed and turned in her bed. Eloise sat upright and looked around. What's going on? was what the puppy was thinking. The daughter of Aphrodite finally sat bolt upright, breathing heavily. She was having one of those demigod dreams that probably meant something. There was someone in the woods being attacked. Carly couldn't tell what the monster was from her dream. "Oh... i-it was just a d-dream..." She said, shaking. Then, she heard a scream and the growl of a monster. Carly jumped, she knew someone was in trouble. She bolted out of bed and slipped her boots on, her necklace in her hand. She ran down to the woods.

It took her a little while to locate the person, but she followed the screams and the sounds of the monster. It was really dark, so it was hard to see anything. But there was this silverish glow that reminded Carly of moonlight. She thought that might lead her to the demigod. As the screams got louder, Carly turned her necklace into a long, rose-colored sword. A faint pink-ish glow surrounded it, helping Carly see the path.

When Carly finally spotted the girl, she couldn't believe her eyes. It was Jayjay, a girl that Carly had met before in Australia. Carly lived there for 2 years and met Jayjay. While Carly was happy to see Jayjay, she had to save her as well. There was a black horse behind her. Carly remembered Jayjay's horse, Promise. The daughter of Aphrodite had ridden him, too. But there was no time for remembering things, except that Carly needed to save her friend.

With a slash of pink light, the scorpion released Jayjay, and seemed surprised. When Jayjay landed on the ground, Carly noticed that she had a moonlight glow around her. She became a huntress! Carly thought. But it wasn't the time for that either. Carly slashed with the sword again and the monster backed away. Then, it went forward and attacked Carly! She fell to the ground, her shoulder bleeding. She got up, wincing in pain. The sword transformed into a bow-and-arrow, and she hit the monster, apparently right in a weak spot. It backed away and disintegrated. It put up quite a fight.

Since Jayjay was immortal now, she would be OK. The daughter of Aphrodite went to say hello. She pet Promise on the head and went over to Jayjay. "Hi, Jayjay. You may not remember me, but I'm Carly. We met in Australia."

Last edited by Carly Stewart on Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I fixed it. Happy, Jayjay? Haha.)
    Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open)) Empty The Reunion ((open))

Post  Jayjay Santiago Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:22 pm

Jayjay was covered in blood from her wound the pain from it was so bad that she could hardly open her eyes bit she could do it enough that she could make out Carly and Promise. when she got up she cluched the necklace that her father gave her when she left, he made it from thease rare blue gems from the out back he believed them to be moon stones for the way he placed them on the necklace they would glow as bright as a whole one foe thease were only crushed ones.

Something hit her memory she remembered "Carly Stewart it has been so long, i almost didn't recognize you." Promise also recognized her and licked her in approval. Jayjay reached out for her horses reigns and she gestured Carly to accompany them to camp.
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:52 am

((Can I post here when I have the muse.))
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:41 am

((It's alright with me, but wait if Jayjay says its alright.))

Carly swung her sword around a bit, letting the light from it bounce off the trees. It looked amazing considering it was pitch dark outside. It was a little creepy, actually. Of course, not everyone was asleep. There were nymphs and dryads chattering in the forest. Nothing could be too peaceful, afterall. This was Mount Olympus.

Carly smiled when Jayjay remembered the daughter of Aphrodite.
    "Remember when I was telling you how I didn't know my mom? Well, now I know. She's Aphrodite." Carly said, standing up straighter. The moonlight that was surrounding Jayjay bounced off the trees as well. "I see you've become a huntress." Carly said. It must be cool to be a hunter, she'd admit. But Carly couldn't be a hunter. It would be almost going against her mother. Though, Carly wasn't going to be dating anytime soon.

The daughter of Aphrodite nodded and walked over to Promise when Jayjay motioned for her too. "We should take a walk in the woods. We wouldn't be bothered anymore. Dryads don't hurt anyone." she added with a smiled. Promise neighed as Carly pet him, but in a way that probably meant he recognized her. Carly loved horses, but didn't have one of her own. Eloise was kind of scared of them. When Carly lived in Australia, she rode Promise with Jayjay quite often.
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:39 pm

((Go ahead and post... Jayjay said its alright.))
    Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open)) Empty Post

Post  Jayjay Santiago Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:58 am

Alex Jones wrote:((Can I post here when I have the muse.))
    It's ok with me feel free to.
    Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

A Moon Lit Walk Disaster ((open)) Empty A Moon Walk Distaster ((open))

Post  Jayjay Santiago Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:06 pm

She wanted to but the pain was too much so she told her friend "i think i am going to go back to camp." she went and got on top of Promises back and they road off to camp so Jayjay could rest. She went back to her cabin and went to bed without getting treated for her wounds.

Jayjay knew she needed to get treated but she knew that she would be fine she has healed herself before and nothing has happened. So she went on with her day and went to see promise and go for there usual rides out and around Mount Olymous but for some reason she felt as if she was on fire she thought it must be the summer heat taking its tole on her as she is slowing down so she drank some water and went on with her reading of the many books she brought with her from home as she read on she had stumbled across a letter in on of her books and it was from her mother.

She began to cry as she read "My darling Jayjay i hope you are safe for i must have started this letter a thousand times just trying to find the right word to tell you that you are never alone i am always there for you are like the stars swift and unchangeing, immoveable and unwavering let your heart guide you on this journy and remember i am always there for you." When she got up she felt weak and as she went to tell Carly what she has found, she heard a crakling sound near the woods so she went in to look at what it could be.

The farther in she went the louder it got and the more alert she was, then she was in a grove of trees and she was looking in all directions and then she saw another squorpean she was ready this time she consentrated real hard.

The giant creature reached out for her but she doged it but when she met the ground she felt weak and she then collapsed to the ground the wound had become infected from the venom of the scratch she had received a week before the infection is starting to weaken her.

Promise was grazing in a near by meadow when he felt that Jayjay was in danger so he galloped as fast as he could to her before it was too late. Well that creature took advantage of her weakness and he was about to strtike when Promise pounded that thing with his hooves and he was able to scare it off but he needed to help Jayjay so he was able to use his snout and he nudged her up and slipped her on to his back. he knew that there was only a certain amount of time before it came back so he gallopped despretly to find Carly for help.

Last edited by Jayjay Santiago on Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:35 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : it didnt sound right and no color codeing)

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:32 am