Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

4 posters

Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses)

Zia
    Zia
    Naiad

Character sheet

Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses) Empty Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses)

Post  Zia Sun Jan 09, 2011 3:54 pm

Iris walked into the throne room. Today she looked 12, she wanted to look like a demigod. Hopefully Hecate wouldn't come. She knew what Iris looked like when she looked 12. She walked over to her throne. It was all colors and, to herself, perfect for her taste. It was a plain throne with colors. No cousions,nothing. But if you were a demigod and sat on the throne, you wouldn't be too happy about your hair. she looked around to see if anyone was coming. No one was.

Iris smiled and sat on her throne. It was difficult, she was short even for a mortal. She grew taller to get on then was smaller once again. She touched her skin and made it turn purple. She giggled. She touched her hair and made it baby blue. She laughed loudly. This was her definition of fun. She touched different things around her. Her shoes, her head band, her shirt, her pants. Soon she was a rainbow. She smiled. Her white teeth looked weird with all the colors on her body. She drew a square in the air. Colors shot out of her finger, making a square like she drew in the air. She wrote her name and lots of other things. She laughed again loudly. Then she heard foot steps. She quickly made her skin, hair, and clothes back to normal. She struggled to get off of her throne. She wanted to looked like a demigod so she didn't grow taller. But she was too late. Someone was at the door.
    Athena
    Athena

Character sheet

Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses) Empty Re: Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses)

Post  Athena Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 pm

Athena was walking too the throne room in her demigod form which was strawberry blond hair and gray eyes she finally looked down at her Aegis bracelet, She made one for Thalia Grace a demigod who was the daughter of Zeus she missed her daughter Annabeth Chase so much that she wanted too visit her but she couldnt she heard lots of laughing in the throne room,Who might that be?She thought as she stopped and looked just then she walked inside then she saw that it was a colorful haired girl she tryed too act as a demigod,"Why are you on Iris's Throne?"

Last edited by Athena on Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Had too chang the word.)
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses) Empty Re: Colors In My Eyes (Open to Demigods and God and Goddesses)

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Jan 15, 2011 8:12 pm

((Athena, could you please try to post a little longer? I know that your post was probably 50 words, but with Athena being a goddess, her posts should be longer. Thanks! Very Happy))
    Iris
    Iris
    Admin

Character sheet

Post  Iris Sun Jan 16, 2011 12:13 pm

((Locked because Zia isn't Iris, she's a satyr.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 5:37 am