Mount Olympus

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Mount Olympus, just recently the gods have decided to train some of their children up here, and you are one of them.

4 posters

Stables Visit ((Open))

Aphrodite
    Aphrodite
    Goddess

Stables Visit ((Open)) Empty Stables Visit ((Open))

Post  Aphrodite Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:32 pm

Aphrodite sat silently in her chair, on the porch of her palace on Mount Olympus. She gazed down over the edge and saw whispy clouds floating by. She sighed and leaned back against her seat. She knew she had one daughter, and she was training at Camp half-Blood right now. Aphrodite stood up from sitting and peered over the railing again. She zoomed in with her mind and found the camp, thousands of feet downwards. She spotted her daughter, Carly, and she was training hard. She decided to visit the camp. Aphrodite morphed into a 16 year old girl, with straight blonde hair and she was wearing jeans and a pink blouse. Her make-up was perfectly done, and she knew she looked beautiful. She always did. Aphrodite pictured the camp again in her mind, and before she knew it, she was standing on camp ground. She looked around for a little bit, but nothing really interested her. She didn't want to bother Carly, so she started walking around. She caught a glimpse of a low, stone building, and immediately she knew it was the stables. The camp had kept stables on campus to have horses and pegasi. Aphrodite had never ridden a pegasus, but she loved horses. She liked riding a lot, but hated the work she had to do to clean up. She just paid people with golden Drachmas and made them do it for her.

Aphrodite walked up to the stables and slid the wide doors open. Inside, it smelled airy and like pine shavings. She stepped in, and peered down the rows of four-legged animals. The horses were on the right side, and the pegasi were on the left. Aphrodite wasn't interested in riding a pegasus, so she decided to ride a horse. She looked down at herself and realized she couldn't ride in jeans and a blouse. So, she snapped her sleek fingers and she instantly had beige jodphurs on and a white button shirt. Under her arm, was a GPA riding helmet. She looked very formal, and when she was happy with the way she looked, she started walking down the isle. Aphrodite saw many beautiful horses, but the one that caught her eye, was a dark dappled grey mare named Luna. She immediately knew this was the horse she wanted to ride. Aphrodite picked up the halter hung outside Luna's stall door and unlatched the door. As she got inside, she stepped foward towards the mare and slipped the halter on. Aphrodite led the horse out of her stall and tied her to a post. Aphrodite knew she had to have equipment to ride in, so she snapped her fingers and a genuine leather saddle and bridle appeared. She knew how to tack up a horse, so that was no problem.

Aphrodite led Luna out of the stables, and stopped at a block of wood called a moutning block. It had three steps, so the rider coould easily get on a tall horse. Luna was very tall, as for a Warmblood, and Aphrodite was about 5'10". She climbed the stairs of the mounting block, and swung her leg over Luna's back. She slid herself onto her back and put her feet into the stirrups. Aphrodite needed a place to ride, so she rode Luna to the back of the stables to see what was there. She saw a huge arena that was grounded with sand and rubber. There were already plenty of jumps set up and everything. Aphrodite steered Luna into the large area and started to walk around. A few minutes later, Aphrodite squeezed her calves against the mare's side and clucked, asking for a trot. Luna knew the signal and immediately picked up her feet into a choppy, but very smooth, gait. Aphrodite took her over ground poles, and Luna was amazing! She asked for a canter later on, and Luna started a slow and steady gait. Aphrodite turned her right rein towards a straight pole jump, and Luna lifted her front legs and launched herself over the obstacle with ease. Aphrodite knew she was capable of doing more, so she took her over an oxer with no problems. She didn't know how hard the horses should be worked, so she stopped riding. She got off and started to lead her back to the stables.
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Stables Visit ((Open)) Empty Re: Stables Visit ((Open))

Post  Alex Jones Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:21 pm

Alex was loving it at Olympus. He walked towards the Stables. Seeing Gods everywhere. Alex was at the stables. Then he saw a god. She was beautiful. He bowed. "M'lady Aphrodite." He said.
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:27 pm

((Alex, each post much be 50 words. And, the gods/goddesses can choose if they want people to know who they are. And so far, Aphrodite hasn't mentioned that she wanted people to recognize her as a goddess. That's a warning.))
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Jan 15, 2011 9:38 am

Carly woke up to the sound of a crazy barking puppy. The daughter of Aphrodite rushed out of bed to go see what the dog's problem was. Eloise, Carly's Yorkie puppy, was up at the windowsill, barking like a maniac.
    "Eloise," Carly said in a strangly harsh voice. She picked up the Eloise, which seemed to surprise the puppy. She yelped as Carly pulled her away from the window. After remembering that Eloise was probably just excited about something, Carly smiled at the puppy and put her in the crystal-blue puppy bed near Carly's bunk. Eloise curled up and fell back asleep. Carly then walked over to the window to see if she could find why Eloise was barking. Then, Carly got dressed and went outside to train for a little while. She left the Aphrodite cabin with her pink flower necklace. It was important to have this, because it could change into a sword, dagger, or bow-and-arrow. Just as Carly was closing the door, Eloise came trotting after Carly.

Down at the arena, the trainer and Carly had a practice match. They were both doing very well. The daughter of Aphrodite was using her sword this time. She felt that it was probably the easiest to use against this opponent. At the last second, Carly knocked the sword out of the opponents hand. It was a close match, but Carly finally won. She smiled and left the arena when the trainer said that her lesson was over. She closed her sword back up into a necklace and walked over to Eloise, who was sitting patiently on the sidelines. Together they left the Arena. Carly decided to go visit the pegasus stables now. She'd been at Mount Olympus for a while now and had never been to see the pegasi. She wondered if they'd be much different from horses, besides the fact that they had wings.

As they approched, Carly saw a few people out here. There was someone riding a pegasus. She was an older woman with straight blond hair. The daughter of Aphrodite decided not to bother her. Instead, she went inside the stables. She looked down the rows of pegasi. She was very fascinated by them. They were all amazing, but the one that really stood out to Carly was a light-grey colored one. The spots on her back looked like stars. She was a beautiful pegasus; Carly looked to see what her name was. The list near the pegasus said 'Starlight.' Why not? Carly saw that she was 3 years old. For a nickname, the daughter of Aphrodite would call the pegasus 'Starry.' She took Starry outside. Then, someone was on their way in. It was the girl with blond hair who had been outside.
    "Hi," Carly said, smiling. "I'm Carly, daughter of Aphrodite."
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:15 am

((Am I the person on the pegasus))
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Jan 15, 2011 10:25 am

((No, are you an older woman with straight blond hair? XD Wait for Aphrodite to reply.))
    Aphrodite
    Aphrodite
    Goddess

Post  Aphrodite Sat Jan 15, 2011 12:05 pm

As Aphrodite was on her way in, she saw a young girl coming out of the stables. She had long blondish brown hair and she was around 13 years old. "Hi, I'm Carly." the girl said. "Daughter of Aphrodite." Aphrodite was so happy to finally meet her daughter. "Well, then I'm your mom. I'm Aphrodite, the Goddess of Love and Beauty." She replied. Aphrodite knew she had to give Carly a gift for her, but she didn't have anything with her, because she didn't expect to meet her today. Aphrodite realized that she could give Carly a magical kind of gift. Charmspeaking is a very powerful and useful ability, so the person using it can make someone else talk. "Carly, I know I have to give a gift to you, so, now you will be able to charm speak." Aphrodite snapped her fingers and it looked like nothing had changed, but Carly now had the ability to charmspeak.

((sorry its so short. Now Alex can post, right?))

Last edited by Carly Stewart on Sat Jan 15, 2011 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Fixed stuff)
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:49 pm

Carly was shocked when the lady who was riding the pegasus introduced herself as Aphrodite.
    "Oh wow!" Carly said very excitedly. She patted Starry on the back. Then, Aphrodite did something that surprised Carly. She informed the daughter of Aphrodite that she was going to give Carly a gift. The ability to charmspeak. "Oh thank you, Lady Aphrodite!" Carly was very grateful. Aphrodite snapped her fingers. Nothing really happened, but a reddish glow appeared around Carly for a split second. She smiled brightly.

Carly would have to test out her charmspeaking ability later. Then, another demigod came to the stables. He wouldn't have recognized Aphrodite as a goddess. Carly had met him before in the woods. Carly looked around the stables a bit and found a brush and started to brush Starry.

((Sorry it's so short. It's Alex's turn.))
    Alex Jones
    Alex Jones

Post  Alex Jones Sat Jan 15, 2011 1:54 pm

Alex looked at a Pegasi. He looked at one. Surprisingly, one was looking at him too. He got on it. "Im gonna name you Luxor. Your my new friend." Alex said. He gently kicked it and flew with it. He had his hands out. He was already on Olympus. He got even higher. He loved being on Olympus. Seeing a new God every day. He then saw two people. Two beautiful girls. Alex flew down. "Hello. Im Alex Jones." He told them both.

He looked at Luxor."And thats my Pegasus.. Luxor." He said patting Luxor on the head. And looked at both of them he heared the other girl. Is that? No it couldnt be. But I am on Olympus. At this point he was wondering if the older woman was Aphrodite.
    Jayjay Santiago
    Jayjay Santiago
    Daughter of Athena

Character sheet

Stables Visit ((Open)) Empty Stables Visit ((open))

Post  Jayjay Santiago Sun Jan 30, 2011 11:16 pm

As Jayjay walked around the trail in the woods she noticed some comation in the stables and she was curiouse so she went and desited to go and see Promise while she was there and that way it wouldn't be a total lose. So she went on in and didn't see anything so she went to see Promise so as she walked downthe rows she soon came to the middle one and inside was she saw the magnifisant black stallion with his muscular legs and his flowing black main he can be a sight and at times a big show off.

"Hey Promise whats up Promise." She always said some sort of hello to her horse and it always seems to put him a better mood for he can get lonley at times. Once she got his saddle and reigns on she led him out to the riding area and as she did she saw Carly "Hey Carly whats up" as she said her hello she noticed a biy who she has never met "Hello i dont believe we have met my name is Jayjay Santiago." as she extended her hand she Turned to Promise as he was eyeing the boy as if he was going to ram him "Promise don't even think about it." as she said that he calmed down and she had to follow and as he began to stop, jayjay looked at him and said "when i saw mom load you in to the trailer i held on to the feather i found the day you left and i want to put it on you so i know i can always find you." he lowered his head and she put in the long owl tale feather in his main and there was a single sky blue bead in it so it will be seen.

Last edited by Jayjay Santiago on Mon Jan 31, 2011 11:02 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : make a story adjustment)
    Carly Stewart
    Carly Stewart
    Daughter of Aphrodite

Character sheet

Post  Carly Stewart Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:21 am

ATHENA, Goddess of Wisdom

Athena was having a very busy day so far. Her library was busy, which made her happy. She sighed as she strolled down the isles, admiring all the books. They were so fascinating! She hoped that more of the demigods of Mount Olympus would check them out, as quite a few already have. Then, she stopped. A thought had enetered her mind. She pulled out a golden drachma and went over to the fountain at the center of the library.
    "O, Iris, show me your stables," Athena said, tossing in the drachma. A fuzzy image appeared. There were a few demigods standing at the stables. One of them was her daughter. She had to get down there right away!

As her daughter was speaking to another demigod, Athena appeared in a flash of light.
    "Jayjay Santiago, I claim you as my daughter. Here, take this magic item." She handed her daughter a gift, and then flashed back to the throne room.

((I was hoping that Athena would post the claiming, but she never replied to the PM, so I just posted it.))

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:11 am